Monday, January 24, 2011

Child molestors and other fiends

Let's do a thought experiment.

Imagine I am the superintendant of a large public school district.

Imagine I find out that a male teacher has been sexually molesting dozens of children, boys and girls, for the last ten years.

I don't report him to the police. Instead, I take him out of that school, and put him into a different school in my same school district, and I hush it up. I feel that I need to protect the reputation of my school district.

Furthermore, I do the same thing with 25 other child-molesting pedophiles in my school district...

Got the picture? What would think of me then? What should happen to me? You probably think I should be put in jail for concealing a felony, and aiding and abetting felons.

Then what do you say of the current Pope, who has done exactly this? Feel free to comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment