Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Catholic Child Molesters, again

So the Catholics have released a report that they spent a million dollars on to ultimately say that it was the loose morality of the 1960's and 1970's that is the cause of the unfortunate business they are experiencing right now. Oh. I see. The 60's. Did hippes rape little kids in the 1960's? I don't remember hearing about that. That must have been at Wookstock. Is that why the Church heirarchy is protecting these criminals?

They also said that it shouldn't be taken as an indication of homosexuality that it's mosly little boys being molested and not little girls... it's just that there are more boys around the priests, and it's just about opportunity. Oh. I see. So if I look around the bar on Friday night and I don't see any women, I'm going to start 'smokin' the pole' all of a sudden? Seriously?

And they said that the child-raping priests shouldn't be considered pedophiles. Oh. I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Really, did we expect any better?

2 comments:

  1. You know the more people rail against something the more fuel you give it. It doesn't deserve any more. I used to attend an atheist meetup and after a while I realized that these people are defining themselves by what they don't believe in instead of what they do. Kind of dumb really.

    Sex is natural. Homosexual behavior is natural. Men in prison do it because there's no women around. I might do the same thing. I don't know I've never been in prison. The term "child" is defined by society mostly. I was once "sexually attacked" by a 12 year old girl when I was a sophomore in high school and she looked like a 12 year old! The point is people can have sexual impulses even before they are 18 believe it or not. I met this who had grown up Catholic. I jokingly asked him if he had ever been molested by a priest. He said, "I wish". I thought he was joking at the time but then I found out he was gay and probably was not joking! Per capita there is no more of this kind of behavior with Catholic priests than with people who are not Catholic priests. The real evil here is old, large institutions. Beliefs are made of words but the world is not. If you want or need to be spiritual do us all a favor and make your own religion. Not you the original poster but anyone who happens to read this. It will be no more or less valid than any other and it will probably suit your spiritual needs better. That way we will not mistake a human being for something more than a human being. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Sir,

    I was going through your Website and I found it very much informative. If Possible , sir I would like request you to put a detailed article on the Historical evolution of Hebrew Diety called YHWH. Its Ancient Sumerian and Caldean , Babylonian Roots , connection with Egyptians Gods etc . Although I have also put such an article in my Blog but the fact remains its still incomplete and much more need to be unearthed than we know. If you possess any such knowledge , I would be really interested to read that. Have A Nice Day!!!

    Robert Mascharan

    ReplyDelete