Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No Debating

Sorry, religionists, but I won't be engaging in debates on this blog. It's not because I fear it. In fact, I would say that I've never lost a debate, and I've been in hundreds of them, even with bona fide Christian scholars and divinity professors. I've been on TV (albiet cable) arguing against the veracity of the bible.

The reason is that my time is too valuable. Like president John Adams, I consider the topics of religion in government, the evils of religion, creationism etc. to be "cartloads of foolish trumpery" that firmly deserve to be demolished. I just feel there are better ways of doing it besides arguing with delusional fools. Let's face it, biblical literalists and creationists are so ignorant and idiotic that they do not even merit speaking to. When a person is that far gone, there is little hope.

There is a page on bibletrash that contains the results of my past online debates. That will have to suffice, if you wish to know what I would say in response to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment